Our school colours are blue, grey and white, and we request that children come to school wearing clothes of these colours only.
Our uniform consists of;
- grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirts, grey pinafore dresses
- pale blue and white checked summer dresses/playsuits
- white shirts
- royal blue cardigans, sweatshirts
- plain grey socks, plain white socks, plain grey tights
- hairclips and hairbands should be plain and non-decorative and blue in colour
- safe and sensible shoes, which must be black, no trainers, open toed sandals or boots
- PE kit consist of a blue t-shirt and white shorts, tracksuit bottoms for the colder months, and a pair of trainers.
Please note that the royal blue school fleece jackets are considered to be for outside wear rather than in the classroom.
Our logo uniform suppliers are Threads & Treads (5 Station Road, Verwood BH31 7PY; Tel 01202 826467) who supply the bespoke items and keep a stock of our uniform in the shop at all times. The school logo range of uniform available includes the school sweatshirt, PE t-shirt, fleece and book bag. Please ensure that each item of your child’s clothing is labelled with their name.
Personal belongings such as jewellery, money, electronic equipment, computer games and toys should not be brought to school.
For safety reasons, children with pierced ears may only wear studs to school. However, these should not be worn on PE Days. Please speak to your child’s class teacher to confirm which day your child will be taught PE.
For those children who need to wear glasses at all times, we recommend that a retaining band be worn during PE to keep them secure.
We have very limited cloakroom space and therefore regret that we cannot accommodate large bags.
Although we understand that they are a current trend, no temporary tattoos or nail varnish to be worn in school.